Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Funny Ebay Attempt at Making a Buck

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This quote from the coin sorter he also had an eBay gives a little insight:

"My High Functioning Aspergers(Autism) is a very creative inventor, this is my first personal Invention which I use on a daily basis when driving my Stromer 2012 Electric Bike around my city..."

Well it's not really an invention, just a wallet photo holder repurposed. Same as the coin sorter he was selling, just a pill sorter with stickers. So... there's that.

To your point, though, I think the fact that it's being sold only on eBay would be clue #1 that it's not an Elon Musk "invention"

Well it's not really an invention, just a wallet photo holder repurposed. Same as the coin sorter he was selling, just a pill sorter with stickers. So... there's that.

To your point, though, I think the fact that it's being sold only on eBay would be clue #1 that it's not an Elon Musk "invention"

I see a number of Model S being sold on eBay. Heck, Paypal was sold TO eBay.

This quote from the coin sorter he also had an eBay gives a little insight:

"My High Functioning Aspergers(Autism) is a very creative inventor, this is my first personal Invention which I use on a daily basis when driving my Stromer 2012 Electric Bike around my city..."

Wow, now I feel sorry for the guy. He probably has a form of autism which makes him want to sort his money, and he loves Tesla and EV's, and somehow he probably just missed the 'appropriateness filter' in his 'creative' mind. Now I am sorry I started this thread; I should have had more compassion, I mistook his eBay post as a joke.

:(

Don't feel bad, there's so much nonsense out there we're conditioned to go that route first. I think we'd all have made that same initial judgment. After seeing it, I just dug a little deeper because something seemed sincere about it, although the item was ridiculous.

Don't feel so bad you actually buy one of those paper money sorters!

This has actually been up there for a while (I regularly search eBay for Model S parts... been keeping an eye out for a center screen for some tinkering...) and gets removed, and reposted on another account later.