Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Beware of reporters on slow news days :)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Patrick W

Mar 17, 2015
SLC, UT
Probably not a unique "Tesla Encounter" but I'm guessing not that common either.

Here's what happened when I stopped to recharge at the Wendover, Nevada supercharger earlier this week.

wt.jpg

"Kind of OT, but does anyone still read actual paper newspapers any more these days?"

Absolutely if you have birds, gerbils, or mice as pets. Oh, and if you like to wash your windows with water and vinegar.

I use it to light my bee smoker if I don't have my torch handy. :)

We have a county newspaper as well, and it's full of stuff like that - stories that have stuff like "Wiggins lives in the old Burschell house up on Creek Hill Rd.", where Burschell was simply the guy who built the house - not famous or anything.

So basically today's county newspaper is exactly as it was 100 years ago. We've come full circle.

At least it's not the town paper. On several occasions, when we've visited the in-laws, they write about how my wife and I visited, ate turtle soup, and did some work on the beehives, and all sorts of minutiae.