Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Mini Store for Market Testing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was at the mall yesterday and ran across this:

20150513_185702_Richtone(HDR).jpg

20150513_170919.jpg

I talked to the sales guy and he said Tesla is testing the market with this mini store. I hope they do well. I want a Tesla store up here.

Very interesting, and innovative. Though to get people to visit this "mobile store", Tesla is going to have to engage in some traditional advertising so that people know it's there.

It remains to be seen if Tesla will take it to states where they are legally proscribed from selling. I certainly hope they do.

Tesla is going to have to engage in some traditional advertising so that people know it's there.

No they won't. They'll get all the *advertising* they need from the media and other online sources (FB, Twitter, their own website/blog etc...) They can also simply show up at various events that draw people. For instance, there will be several Memorial Weekend events that will draw crowds. Tesla plants one of these at any of those events and the crowd is already guaranteed.