Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tapatalk not displaying new forums

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've noticed that on my iPad/iPhone running Tapatalk Pro when a new category is created. It usually corrects after a day or two. I think I also help it along by force-killing Tapatalk to force a refresh. This is done by double-tapping the home button and swiping up on the app to kill its current state.

I've noticed that on my iPad/iPhone running Tapatalk Pro when a new category is created. It usually corrects after a day or two. I think I also help it along by force-killing Tapatalk to force a refresh. This is done by double-tapping the home button and swiping up on the app to kill its current state.

I tried both force shutdown of the app and signing out and back in… it did not work :-(

You could also try forcing a reload of the forum that contains the new forums by dragging past the top of the list of items. When you do this, you'll get a refresh symbol, and then a spinning cursor as it forces the refresh. That's a standard gesture in iOS. This same gesture is also convenient at times when simply browsing the various forums.

Check Mail in iOS 6 with a Pull-to-Refresh Gesture | OSXDaily has a screen shot in case I'm not explaining this clearly.