Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Extra set of wall mounted Power Connector & 19 inches of standard rim for sales

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have the above two items for sales, the wall mounted Power Connector has never been used, the 19 inches of standard rim are also like new condition, i am hoping to sell it separately or together for $6,000 (each is $3,000)
call me or whatpp me at 92251885 for details.

the 19 inches rim is almost brand new, remove it from the car within an hour right after I receive my car on May 8, 2015

Welcome to TMC and congrats on your car!

I am sure you will find buyers for your rims, as people scrape them all the time. Having said that ... I haven't scraped mine since September and October, after I installed a small camera in the left side I can see precisely how far from the curb and other obstacles the rims are.

There is also a facebook group, whatsapp, LINE and so on. Ask user "jh78" for details.

Attachments

• wheel.JPG
    wheel.JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 562
Nice! Can you advise the total price including the tires you got? And these are staggered, I believe the new 85D and P85D won't be staggered. I was thinking about this but I mighit need to change my order (yet again) and drop the 19" cyclone for this. Seems like a major waste.

Good luck with selling your extra stuff!

Nice! Can you advise the total price including the tires you got? And these are staggered, I believe the new 85D and P85D won't be staggered. I was thinking about this but I mighit need to change my order (yet again) and drop the 19" cyclone for this. Seems like a major waste.

Good luck with selling your extra stuff!

The tires i pick is Continental Exterm Contact DW cost around $12,000 and the TSW wheels are $12,800, everything was done in ADVAN Shop in Causeway Bay, i also trade in the tries on my MS (exclude rims) to them for $2000 deduct out of the whole bill.

The tires i pick is Continental Exterm Contact DW cost around $12,000 and the TSW wheels are $12,800, everything was done in ADVAN Shop in Causeway Bay, i also trade in the tries on my MS (exclude rims) to them for $2000 deduct out of the whole bill.

Wondering what the tire size you put on the front and rear ? So far so good?