Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PAST EVENT: Meetup at Bern's Fine Wines at the Epicurean Hotel Tampa

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Larry Chanin

President, Florida Tesla Enthusiasts
Aug 22, 2011
Sarasota, Florida
Florida Tesla Enthusiast Club Members,

You’re invited to the Epicurean Hotel to Refresh and Recharge! The Epicurean has installed 2 Tesla High Power Wall Connectors!

Meet Up in Bern’s Fine Wines & Spirits located in the Epicurean Hotel for an early evening of fabulous wines & hors d'oeuvres.

Enjoy complimentary valet parking at the Epicurean Hotel. This location is already programmed on your NAV system on the "Destination Chargers" tab under "Places".

Graciously hosted by the Epicurean and Bern’s Fine Wines & Spirits

Thursday, May 28th
5:00pm – 7:00pm
1207 S. Howard Ave, Tampa, FL 33606

If you purchase a bottle of wine, you can enjoy it over dinner that night in Élevage at the Epicurean, and they’ll waive the corkage fee!

And for those of us who would rather take the elevator home, the Epicurean has established a special rate for our group - $149. That represents nearly a $100 discount.

Invitations for this event have been sent to the Southwest Region. If interested, please RSVP to that invitation and follow the instructions to obtain this room discount. If you are a club member in another region and are interested in attending this event, please email me at [email protected] and I will send you an invitation.

Please RSVP and register as soon as possible but no later than May 27th at 5:00 pm.

Registration is limited to the first 40 people who RSVP and register! Please click on the "View Invitation" link on the email invitation to view the details on how to register.

THE ABOVE EVENT IS EXCLUSIVE TO FLORIDA TESLA ENTHUSIAST CLUB MEMBERS AND THEIR GUESTS. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS EVENT, BUT NOT CURRENTLY A FLORIDA TESLA ENTHUSIAST CLUB MEMBER, YOU CAN JOIN THE CLUB BY CLICKING ON THE LINK TO FLORIDA TESLA ENTHUSIASTS IN MY SIGNATURE.

Last edited:
The event was fantastic. Bern's Fine Wines and the Epicurean really know how to treat their guests.

Here's some photos:

IMG_3218.JPG

Bern's Fine Wines at the Epicurean Hotel 003 s.jpg

Here is Rick telling me to not post this photo.

Bern's Fine Wines at the Epicurean Hotel 002 s.jpg

Warren, Dharshi, Me and Mary Ellen

Bern's Fine Wines at the Epicurean Hotel 004 s.jpg

One of our hosts, Norwood Smith, VP Sales & Marketing at the Epicurean with club member Robin.

Bern's Fine Wines at the Epicurean Hotel 005 s.jpg

Joe topping off.

IMG_3208.JPG

Bern's Fine Wines at the Epicurean Hotel 007 s.jpg

The Epicurean has two High Power Wall Connectors. They are managed by the 24/7 hour valet operations so Models Ss are swapped in and out of the chargers all day and night.
So no, you don't have to tippy-toe down to the parking garage in your Epicurean bathrobe at 3 in the morning to move your car to let someone else charge. :wink:

Larry

Last edited:
This was the first event we could attend and we had a great time. Really enjoyed meeting other enthusiasts. Also, our stay at the hotel was fabulous! **Highly recommended as a great weekend getaway.

-Eric and Jennifer

Eric & Jennifer,

I'm glad that you could make this event.

I'll be getting my head together with the Epicurean management to see if we can organize a weekend getaway club event. Stay tuned.

Larry