Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Wedding Photos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think its about time we had a thread dedicated to wedding photos that involve the Model S.

My former renter/now friend got married this weekend on Saltspring Island, BC -- otherwise known for being the home of @vger. My car was used as the transportation for the bride and groom around the island on the big day. The attached photo was snapped which I feel holds a shot at being one of the more unique Model S wedding photos we're likely to see.

wedding.jpg

Aside: though it is a small island, I ended up racking up a pile of miles over the 36 hours we were there because my B&B was exactly on the opposite end of the island as compared to the wedding location. I took advantage of a 48Amp charger during the rehearsal dinner to top up, and this ended up being critical with all the driving I did the next day. And I got a nice top up at 110Volt at the B&B -- 10 hours of trickle charge is worthwhile. Lesson -- never turn down the chance to top up while you're away from home and far from superchargers. You won't be sorry.

Glad to contribute to this thread.

The groom joined the German Tesla forum to ask for a white Model S. It was meant as a surprise for his bride, and I can tell you that plan worked well! She nearly forgot her bridal bouquet when we picked her up.
Karoline-Matthias.jpg

Looks good!
I believe someone in my area was getting married and was asking for a model s owner who would be willing to drive them (groom/bride) to and from different locations
Don't remember if they found anyone to do it

I'm getting married in August. I'm sure we'll get a picture with the car.

Congratulations!

- - - Updated - - -

My former renter/now friend got married this weekend on Saltspring Island, BC -- otherwise known for being the home of @vger. My car was used as the transportation for the bride and groom around the island on the big day. The attached photo was snapped which I feel holds a shot at being one of the more unique Model S wedding photos we're likely to see.

View attachment 80704

Is it just me, or did anyone else have a strong visceral negative reaction to how close the shovel and pitchfork are to the Model S?

Last edited:
I think its about time we had a thread dedicated to wedding photos that involve the Model S.

View attachment 80704

Got to love it. Tesla does American Gothic......in Canada.

photo-38.JPG

Hey, what about events that aren't weddings? We are both past that marriage thing. Although congrats to the newlyweds! This is at the Castillo di Amerosa medieval annual event in Calistoga, Ca. Tesla MS provided by T3, an exclusively Tesla limo service based in Napa, Ca. I didn't dare drive my own MS to a wine drinking event!

Sorry for the lack of a Tesla in the photos, but we couldn't take the traditional accouterments out in the gravel parking lot. However, as we drove 5300 miles (round trip) in the S85 for our wedding...
Denise_jerry.jpg

Denise_jerry_2.jpg

Sorry for the lack of a Tesla in the photos, but we couldn't take the traditional accouterments out in the gravel parking lot. However, as we drove 5300 miles (round trip) in the S85 for our wedding...

Our wedding was yesterday. Photo coming whenever I get it back from the photographer.

Wow! Big congratulations to both of you! (Well, all four of you, of course, but I only "know" two of you!)