Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Geneva, Ohio charger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone tried this charger listed on Plugshare? It is off of I90 in Geneva, OH. I have never noticed it before. It certainly would help getting from Cleveland to Buffalo. The Buffalo Supercharger is set to open soon.

JB Jerky Outlet East Parking Lot | Geneva, OH | Electric Car Charging Station | PlugShare

Stopped in today, talked to Brian and Jen (owners of JB Jerky Outlet) which is at the intersection of I-90 and OH 534. Look for it next to to the Kwik Fill. Pull around to the east side of the building and you'll find a Clipper Creek and two HPWC charger cables available 24/7.

Since I was the inaugural Model S, I tested both chargers which worked just fine. No signage at the moment, but Brian expects to add that shortly.

MS.jpg

It was a pleasure to meet both of you. For those newly finding this location, I am the owner of the business where these charging units are located. All three (2 Telsa HPWC, 1 Clipper Creek) are available 24 hours. They are set to charge at the rate of your vehicles capability. Your Tesla will charge at the highest rate it will allow using a HPWC. (40/80). If either of you would like to plan a winery tour or just simply a day in Geneva, we will arrange for a shuttle to pick your party up at the charging stations and bring you back once your vehicle is charged.

It was a pleasure to meet both of you. For those newly finding this location, I am the owner of the business where these charging units are located. All three (2 Telsa HPWC, 1 Clipper Creek) are available 24 hours. They are set to charge at the rate of your vehicles capability. Your Tesla will charge at the highest rate it will allow using a HPWC. (40/80). If either of you would like to plan a winery tour or just simply a day in Geneva, we will arrange for a shuttle to pick your party up at the charging stations and bring you back once your vehicle is charged.

Thank you for providing these chargers! Many travelers and people in the area will appreciate them. They will only get more popular as time goes on.

My wife asked about a wine tour tonight and I remembered this post. What are the details of the wine tours. I might plan a trip for my family and another MS family to the area. Rates, Discounts, ways we can support JB Jerky? What is JB Jerky?

Thank you for supporting Tesla drivers! I hope to be driving through with a brand new 70d in September and your chargers will make the trip that much easier. Ill be certain to stop in and support your business!!