Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Interior Storage questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am not sure how to create a poll but I am curious what the consensus is on Interior Storage. I would really like to see more interior storage as standard and the current cup holders are absurd.

Should Tesla incorporate a more standard interior storage arrangement, and if so how?
Center Console standard with cup holders & remove cup holders from armrest?
Move Cup Holders down and forward but no center console?
Center Console standard & add door storage?
Leave it as is?

Many of us like the minimalist design, and those who want a center console can add it. Think of all the things we carried in our cars in the past that we no longer need storage for:
Maps- no, we have navigtion
CDs or cassette tapes- no, we have Slacker, or USB key, or iPhone, etc.
Change- no, most parts of the country have toll tags

There is a shelf under the main screen that's perfect for a sunglasses case and parking card, also the kangaroo pouch on the front seat for cards that some people haven't discovered until they've had the car doe a while.

There is a shelf under the main screen that's perfect for a sunglasses case and parking card, also the kangaroo pouch on the front seat for cards that some people haven't discovered until they've had the car doe a while.

I've only had the car a week and knew about neither. Just went out and found the shelf but can't find the pouch you mentioned. Which seat and where on the seat? Thanks.