Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Seabrook, NH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
http://www.seabrooknh.info/wp-content/uploads/05-05-15-PLANNING-BOARD-AGENDA1.pdf

Seabrook NH Planning Board Agenda 5/5/2015 said:
Case #2015
-
07: Proposal by DDR and Tesla Motors Inc. to install 8 electric vehicle charging stations on 10 parking spaces at Seabrook Commons, 700
Lafayette Road, Tax Map 8, Lot 55-200

Tax Maps:
Seabrook Tax Maps | The Town of Seabrook, NH
2014 Tax Map 8:
http://www.seabrooknh.info/wp-content/uploads/2014-MAP-08.pdf

Lot 55-200 seems to mean anywhere in Seabrook commons. :p
Hopefully it'll be in a location that's a quick in-and-out.

Still no Maine Superchargers, but they're getting closer!

Reactions: chjch

As I posted in the West Lebanon thread, that article is dated Saturday, and has this interesting quote from Tesla's Jesse Karp:

In New Hampshire, this would be the fourth Tesla charging station, according to northeast installation manager Jesse Karp. There are two in the rest areas, both north- and south-bound, on Interstate 93 in Hooksett. Another will be breaking ground in West Lebanon on Monday, he said, and there are others near the Sagamore Bridge on Cape Cod and in Auburn, Mass., he said.

So it sound like Tesla is breaking ground on the West Leb today.

Fun facts: it's further from the Seabrook Supercharger to I-95 than it is to the Seabrook Nuclear Power Station. At 1,244 MW, Seabrook is the largest single power plant in New England. To put this into some context, in two days this plant produces as much zero-carbon power as has been delivered through all Superchargers, worldwide, ever.

Awesome, nailed it! This is the final incentive I need to upgrade my car. 140 miles has worked brilliantly for my needs even in this past -8F winter, but time to unlock the range and add the supercharger. I work in Seabrook, so this construction will be easy for me to keep an eye on. BTW R.B..... plant has a power uprate so 1296 MWe now.

Fun facts: it's further from the Seabrook Supercharger to I-95 than it is to the Seabrook Nuclear Power Station. At 1,244 MW, Seabrook is the largest single power plant in New England. To put this into some context, in two days this plant produces as much zero-carbon power as has been delivered through all Superchargers, worldwide, ever.
Thanks for sharing that fun fact! I like telling people my car is nuclear powered here in South Carolina as I generally charge it at night when it's base load power and with SC being heavy nuke I bet most of the source is nuclear at night.