Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

another aluminum blue wrap

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
love the color changes depending on the light. arlon aluminum blue. 3m satin black and some carbon fiber on the chrome pieces. plastidip license plate frame. covered the car in cquartz and some pieces of xpel on the front.

iAnyDV0.jpg
H5597WG.jpg
H1VFfQV.jpg

It's rare that I like a wrap. This one is gorgeous. The only tiny suggestion... I would have left the two 'T's back and front in chrome. Or at least the on in front. The black T in the black nose... I don't know...
But still. Gorgeous.

Hope to spot you on the roads sometime! Where did you get the wrap done, I'm thinking about wrapping my Roadster to match my new P85D. There must be something that comes close to Multicoat Red.

May I ask what a wrap like that run you? I know prices will vary by installer, region, and attention to detail (like wrapping the edges), but I am wondering about a ball park. Also, did you have to remove and reapply the spoiler?

the wrap including the chrome was ~3.5k. youre pretty much paying for labor. i opted to get some xpel pieces in the front and cquartz on the whole car after the wrap was done so that was extra as well. removal of the spoiler and badges are required.

the wrap including the chrome was ~3.5k. youre pretty much paying for labor. i opted to get some xpel pieces in the front and cquartz on the whole car after the wrap was done so that was extra as well. removal of the spoiler and badges are required.

Gotcha. Thanks! Btw, I forgot to mention in my prior post... Gorgeous result!!! I just got my car last week, so I'm going to let myself enjoy its "birth" color a bit more, but I am interested in various color options down the road.

Debbie Downer reports that the lack of front plate and heavy driver side window tint is illegal in California... But I assume you know that already. Hopefully you don't get called out on that. It looks fantastic.