Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Streamsong Resort Charger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I heard there was a charger put in at Streamsong Resort in Florida. I don't know anymore about it other than it might be an 80 amp charger. Does anyone know any more info than that? I'm headed up there to play some golf in a few weeks and there isn't a lot else around.

I was there in October and they didn't have any specialized chargers. However they did let me park our Model S upfront and pull from a 120V outlet. Hopefully they've installed something more than that in 7 months. Enjoy the courses by the way. Keep an eye out for wildlife though. My friend was there last week and saw a rattlesnake on the deck they were about to hang out at. When I was there we saw some gators and a moccasin. I'd also recommend their trap shooting. Brand new course and felt good to work on my targeting.

I was there in October and they didn't have any specialized chargers. However they did let me park our Model S upfront and pull from a 120V outlet. Hopefully they've installed something more than that in 7 months. Enjoy the courses by the way. Keep an eye out for wildlife though. My friend was there last week and saw a rattlesnake on the deck they were about to hang out at. When I was there we saw some gators and a moccasin. I'd also recommend their trap shooting. Brand new course and felt good to work on my targeting.

Shot a couple of rounds of skeet yesterday at Markham Park, I will try the sporting clays at Streamsong

Shot a couple of rounds of skeet yesterday at Markham Park, I will try the sporting clays at Streamsong
Stay tuned. I am working on a possible future event for our Southeast Region that, believe or not, will be a family event that in addition to eating involves various types of shooting opportunities. There will even be charging available.

Larry

Charger pic

I can report that Tesla put in an 80 and a 40 amp charger. There is a concrete pad exclusively for charging that will fit 2 cars. The resort is gorgeous and the golf courses are world class. They did phosphorus mining on this site 50 years ago and had to return the land to it's original form or improve it. It looks like a resort out west with the topography.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is one of the golf club

Attachments

• 1 Streamsong charger.jpg
    1 Streamsong charger.jpg
    652.5 KB · Views: 167
  • Club house.JPG
    Club house.JPG
    745 KB · Views: 147
That's the pic from the first tee of the Blue Course looking towards the clubhouse. We had the good fortune of being first off the tee on a chilly October morning last year. Amazing courses.

I'm glad the Tesla chargers are now operational.

Visited this week with my Leaf and before I could inquire, they offered to charge it for me. Great service and really enjoyed my stay. Still surprised this is not showing up on the Tesla destination charging map.