Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Meetup at Hagerstown Supercharger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A handful of us are planning to meet up on Saturday, May 23. Plan to be at the Supercharger by 4:30PM. If the weather is nice, we'll then head to the Valley Mall in Hagerstown (5 miles away) to take part in a weekly car show at the mall (5pm - 8pm). If the weather turns bad, we'll have dinner somewhere instead.

You're encouraged to RSVP so that we have some idea of how many cars to expect:
http://www.meetup.com/MDVolt/events/222398149/

Last edited:
We'll be visiting the area from NC over the long weekend, although we have a pretty tight schedule of events already planned on Saturday; but as they are practically within spitting distance of the SC, hopefully will be able to drop in and say 'hi' either there or at the mall.

Note that your area is going to be infested with a few thousand folks attending an event all day Saturday just down the road at the WA County Ag Ed Center and fanning out to enjoy their hobby in the surrounding area, so if you see small groups of crazy looking people wandering around aimlessly staring at either a hand-held GPSr or smartphone, you are likely seeing some out-of-town geocachers doing their thing! :biggrin:

GeoWoodstock XIII Schedule

I wish I could, but will be out of town. Have enough fun that you decide to do this again.

Meanwhile, artsci and I need to find a Saturday to hit up Hunt Valley Horsepower again - this time, same cars, but limited edition classics - lol, we'll need some Ds to come keep us company.

Note that your area is going to be infested with a few thousand folks attending an event all day Saturday just down the road at the WA County Ag Ed Center and fanning out to enjoy their hobby in the surrounding area, so if you see small groups of crazy looking people wandering around aimlessly staring at either a hand-held GPSr or smartphone, you are likely seeing some out-of-town geocachers doing their thing! :biggrin:

Would it be cruel to hide a cache in a Model S? :wink:

Just a reminder / bump that we're planning to meet up at the Hagerstown Supercharger this Saturday, May 23. At the moment, the weather shows sunny and 75... but even if it turns to rain, we can just meet up and go to dinner instead of the car show.

I'm planning to leave the Supercharger around 4:30 or so and then head to the Valley Mall for the car show. I suspect several of us will be there well before 4:30 to charge. If you haven't been there before, the Hagerstown Supercharger is located at the Premium Outlets. There are play areas for kids and a small food court. (If we go to dinner, we'll probably go to the steak house on the other side of the outlets, but the food court is great for snacks.)

Looking forward to some EV fun! :)

Looking forward to seeing everyone. I'll be there probably a smidgen before 4:30 but I'll also probably have to leave before the end of the car show to make it back east for another engagement.

Hopefully tomorrow I can clean off all the NC trip from my car, she's in dire need of a bath and I don't think today's rain will cut it. :tongue: