Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LF:Tesla friendly Alignment Shop in Ottawa

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi folks,

Went over a pothole and thankfully didn't damage any tires like last year (bubbles in sidewall). However, I am noticing it pulling to one side now.

Anyone have recommendations on alignment shops is Ottawa that they have taken their Model St?

Thanks,
Asif

Hi folks,

Went over a pothole and thankfully didn't damage any tires like last year (bubbles in sidewall). However, I am noticing it pulling to one side now.

Anyone have recommendations on alignment shops is Ottawa that they have taken their Model St?

Thanks,
Asif
Hi Asif!
I'm sorry to hear about that. I hope an alignment would fix this, because sometimes tires are able to absorb the shock but not the case with mechanical parts. Not to scare you but why don't you go to any reputable tire store and have them check it out. Avoid Canadian tire though, their mechanics might push some parts for the commission (I don't think they carry Tesla parts but still). Alignment should be the same for a Tesla or any other car if they have Tesla in their software.