Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Road Trip in Europe: blog

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Saul, Tesla NOT meeting the deadlines for the construction of superchargers in Spain, I would like your adventure, serve to start Tesla Supercharger give service to all European owners who want to travel to Spain.
Since Spain is a tourist destination for many Germans, Dutch, Norwegian, etc.

But I can help,
there are very few some public chargers that you can use in Spain

Hi Saul,

I suggest you the use of www.electromaps.com. It's the biggest database for chargers in Spain (and Portugal), and it usualy has quality information about each charger.

If you come down through Barcelona area, I will gladly help you charge your car if time allows.

Thanks a lot for your help! I am aware of the electromaps website and I am using it for my search of charging points in Spain. That will be another entry in my blog, of course :)

Hi Saul, Tesla NOT meeting the deadlines for the construction of superchargers in Spain, I would like your adventure, serve to start Tesla Supercharger give service to all European owners who want to travel to Spain.
Since Spain is a tourist destination for many Germans, Dutch, Norwegian, etc.

But I can help,
there are very few some public chargers that you can use in Spain

Actually Mark (mgemmell) has posted that he has used the Paradores previously. They make great charging locations since they are ideally placed along touristic routes.

...and I just realized I'm probably several months too late here. Didn't bother to look at the time stamp of the OP.

Paradores are a very good option indeed. But now there are 2 SuCs open, which allow you to get to the Valencia area from France (Narbonne SuC)
Hi, I am new here, and as I will be retired at end of this month (April) I will have to travel quite often From South Ouest of France to Altea (Alicante). I have postponed the purchase of Model S because of the poour number of Suprchargers in Spain. It sem that there is one being under installation North of Valencia, Anybody knows if there is on to be installed in Zarrgoza area?
There is a gap between the newly installed in Bayonne (south Ouest of France) and Valencia.
Then I will go for it :)

Hi, I am new here, and as I will be retired at end of this month (April) I will have to travel quite often From South Ouest of France to Altea (Alicante). I have postponed the purchase of Model S because of the poour number of Suprchargers in Spain. It sem that there is one being under installation North of Valencia, Anybody knows if there is on to be installed in Zarrgoza area?
There is a gap between the newly installed in Bayonne (south Ouest of France) and Valencia.
Then I will go for it :)

If you're going to be retired anyway, why not slow down and enjoy the time spent traveling, even if charging at a slower speed?