Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Los Angeles Tesla club picnic @Santa Anita Race Track Sat June 20

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,
Enjoy a day at the races with fellow Tesla owners @ the Santa Anita racetrack in Arcadia, CA. Races start @12:30. We will have reserved parking for the cars, and reserved shaded space in the infield. Food and drink will be provided, with alcohol available for purchase in the wine pavilion as well as a tour of the paddocks, and a handicapper. Tickets are $34pp.

I would like like to get the final count in by the end if May so please feel free to contact me re: tickets and schedule.

Steph

Los Angeles Tesla club picnic @Santa Anita Racetrack Sat June 20

Hello,
Enjoy a day at the races in the infield of Santa Anita Racetrack in Arcadia, CA with fellow Tesla owners, food, drink, a tour of the paddocks and a handicapper. There will reserved shaded space and a reserved area for the cars (not in the infield). Alcohol will be available for purchase in the wine pavilion. Parking is included.

Races start @12:30. Tickets are $34pp. I would like to get a final count in by the end if May, so if interested in attending, please let me know!

Steph