Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

scratch repair advice

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've postd this on the facebook page but for those who dont partake on FB i thought it could be useful.
A kind cyclist managed to scrape 2 marks on the drivers side door, at first it looked like metal gouged but under closer inspection it looks like a rubber Pedal has scraped it. it has left 2 definate dinks in the bodywork but doesnt look like its gone through to metal. Is it something that Tesla has to fix for us ( at expense ) or can dentmaster or suchlike fix this for us?
cheers James

I've postd this on the facebook page but for those who dont partake on FB i thought it could be useful.
A kind cyclist managed to scrape 2 marks on the drivers side door, at first it looked like metal gouged but under closer inspection it looks like a rubber Pedal has scraped it. it has left 2 definate dinks in the bodywork but doesnt look like its gone through to metal. Is it something that Tesla has to fix for us ( at expense ) or can dentmaster or suchlike fix this for us?
cheers James

According to Dentmaster they can fix aluminium panels, so you might be in luck.

Be interesting to hear your results.