Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Looking for 20" or 21" wheels for P85D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am looking for 21" or 20" wheels - must be clean set of 4, no damage, and if fixed, must be disclosed with before and after pictures.

I will buy the wheels with Tires if they are good tires like Pirelli PZero or Michelin Pilot Super Sport. Already have winter set up, looking for summer, r possibly well rated performance all season.

Can have new Style TPMS, old style are of no use to me, or I can buy my own New TPMS from Tesla.

I am looking for a square set up, not staggered, if you have the 10" in the rear - Ok I may be interested if its a good deal.

20" should be 245-40-20 Tires on 20" x 8.5" wheels with a 5-120MM Bolt Pattern - I like the Avant Guard M590

I live in Calgary Canada, so having proper boxes to ship in would be handy.

Let me know what you have and price you are asking.

View attachment 77239

See photo attached. Same style you want, but these are black wheels. Interested?

Details as follows:
TSW Nurburgring Wheels
5x120
ET+35
20x9 all around (Square)
245/40-20 Tires (Hankook Ventus S1 Noble 2 performance all season)

Includes correct NEW style TPMS, tires and wheels are all in excellent shape. Entire setup has less than 3,000 miles on it. Purchased about 3 months ago, installed on car about 2 months ago. Decided that for my red car I would prefer a silver wheel, I just am not loving the black look. I had blacked out the vinyl with wrap but didn't like it... so I've ordered replacement wheels.

My plans HAD been to swap these tires/TPMS over and sell just the wheels. Wheels + black lug nuts are $1,500 new. Tires were $900 new, mounted/balanced. TPMS was another $400. Sales tax was about $200.... total I paid $3,000 for this entire setup.

Would be willing to sell them for...
$2,500 or best offer for the entire setup, free shipping from Cleveland, Ohio USA to you in Canada
$1,000 or best offer for the wheels & lug nuts (no tires, no TPMS), also free shipping from Cleveland, Ohio USA to you in Canada

Let me know. Please PRIVATE MESSAGE me.. better to continue chat there if you're interested. Thank you!