Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Matte Obeche Decor

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's what my 2015 looks like :

ObecheMatte_BlackAlcantara_GrayLeather.png

Thanks for posting - that's a great looking combination; goes especially well with the PW exterior IMO.

Yep, I was about to order black leather with carbon fiber decor.. but then I found out that black alcatara was available, I switched to gray interior, obeche matte and black headliner.

Here are a few pics : Dropbox - TeslaGrayBlackAlcantaraObecheMatte

Thanks for the reply!

My car is similar to yours--Solid White, Black Alcantara Headliner, Next Gen Grey Seats, Matte Obeche. Super excited to take delivery. Just a couple more weeks! :)

Great! I would also have selected the NG seats but they were P85D exclusive when I ordered. Changing my order would have resulted in a 5% price increase (caused by the Exchange rate) so I kept the regular (version 1.5) seats and so far I'm satisfied.

The gray seat, black headliner with obeche matte is awesome in person. You'll enjoy it!

Great! I would also have selected the NG seats but they were P85D exclusive when I ordered. Changing my order would have resulted in a 5% price increase (caused by the Exchange rate) so I kept the regular (version 1.5) seats and so far I'm satisfied.

The gray seat, black headliner with obeche matte is awesome in person. You'll enjoy it!

Thanks so much! Love your spec with the Pano Roof and the Pearl White.

@llavalle -- Would you say that in real life the grey interior is so light that it's almost a "cool white?" And it looks so different depending on the color of the headliner!

Using that chart(top row), it is similar to the #218 bar. More to the side of white than neutral gray but not as much as cool white. When looking at a picture, you could be fooled because you don't have any reference point to compare (like sun light for example). When standing outside of the car and looking at the inside of the car, they are light gray, not white.

Using that chart(top row), it is similar to the #218 bar. More to the side of white than neutral gray but not as much as cool white. When looking at a picture, you could be fooled because you don't have any reference point to compare (like sun light for example). When standing outside of the car and looking at the inside of the car, they are light gray, not white.

Excellent explanation--thanks!

Did you tint your windows? This is my first car with light colored seats--all others have been black or dark brown. I'm curious if I could tint darker than I usually would since the seating is so light in color (whereas an all black interior would seem very dark from the outside after a tint...).