Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Shiny is not enough!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here at OCDetail we believe that getting shiny results are not enough! When we do a paint correction and coating we want you to feel like your paint has an ascended from heaven glow!
Here is some of out latest work!
DSC_0225_zpsmx7nlwmk.jpg

Full frontal Xpel Wrap and Cquartz Finest!
DSC_0034_zpsyn0njmuu.jpg

Full frontal Xpel and Opti Coat Pro topped with Pro Plus! My first time using Pro Plus was on this car and WOW!
DSC_0334_zpsprgswugf.jpg

Cquartz Finest! Unmatched gloss and clarity!
DSC_0013_zps62aan2fc.jpg

Sun shots don't lie! Cquartz Finest and full paint correction on this P85D with some RPM Tesla Red wheel decals!
DSC_0269_zpstws5ehlj.jpg

The "Sausage is being made" Inside look at the shop! Wow just noticed from this pic I guess we are one of the only "Classic Tesla" shops around! :biggrin:
DSC_0255_zpssobrmtqx.jpg

Que Heavenly AAAAAWWWWWWWW!

Thanks for looking
Joseph Torbati
OCDetail
Follow us on Facebook!

Just chiming in as a happy customer. Joe did my OptiCoat Pro almost 2 years ago. He just did a 'tune up' on the car, and applied OptiGloss. My multi-coat red looks fabulous, better than new (...and he and I have a bet on whether I will get increased range due to reduced coefficient of drag...):). The pictures don't do the results justice. He has done hundreds of S by now, so is very aware of the nuances (...and has done a bunch of way more exotic and pricey rides). Next up is my wife's Obsidian Black S70D in June (...he is recommending cQuartz for black). He understands the art and science, beauty and technology.

Last edited:
Just chiming in as a happy customer. Joe did my OptiCoat Pro almost 2 years ago. He just did a 'tune up' on the car, and applied OptiGloss. My multi-coat red looks fabulous, better than new (...and he and I have a bet on whether I will get increased range due to reduced coefficient of drag...):). The pictures don't do the results justice. He has done hundreds of S by now, so is very aware of the nuances (...and has done a bunch of way more exotic and pricey rides). Next up is my wife's Obsidian Black S70D in June (...he is recommending cQuartz for black). He understands the art and science, beauty and technology.
Thanks Jpp! Really enjoy working with you!

What is the cost for this?

...I'll let Joe answer. FWIW, there are 2 parts to the process--prep/perfecting the paint, and the coating. Depends on the condition of your S, and how much correction is needed. Also depends on what product Joe recommends based upon your needs and color. As an old reference point, I had one of the first multi-coat red, and had driven it a couple of months before getting OptiCoat pro applied. So about 2 years ago, and I recall about $350-400 for the prep, and about the same for the OptiCoat Pro. YMMV.

Joe did my P85+ with CQuartz Finest and I continue to be thrilled and amazed. The car looks perfect 8 months later and it just never seems to get dirty. It's like the dirt just blows off of it. Everybody comments on just how beautiful the finish is. I have only had to do one two-bucket wash since I have owned it due to practically no rain (bummer) and all I do is dust it gently and use a waterless wash. It really is incredible and worth every penny.

He's better than the best. He's OCD!