Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Shannon Brewing Company (Keller, Texas) Tesla Car Show (Saturday, May 16, 12-3pm)

Can you attend?

• No, can't make it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

bollar

Disgruntled Member
May 1, 2013
Southlake, TX
Shannon Brewing Company in Keller, Texas has invited us to show off our cars at their Saturday Open House on May 16. They'll have reserved Tesla parking for us and plenty of customers who will want to see and hear about our cars.

Shannon offers tours, samples, live music and food trucks. If the weather is nice, the picnic area is a welcome place to hang out and kids & well-behaved dogs are welcome!

If you're drinking (not at all a requirement), the cost is $10 and includes a souvenir glass and three pints.

If you Facebook, you can confirm here: https://www.facebook.com/events/573268479442594/

This will allow Shannon to plan for enough parking spaces for us.

Directions:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/S...2!3m1!1s0x864dd74584c4df6f:0x69083690cc29d179

A great time!
89599e0b53c130305bc616f6d04fb638.jpg
684a1b642aa0172c9eae76f7dea45785.jpg
d1f0e8b40216850042fb63ec7370eeb4.jpg

Thanks for arranging it Rick.

The weather held out and eleven cars made it to Shannon. Thanks all for coming!

There was a later arrival, so we hit an even dozen turn-out for the event.

Everyone had a chance to meet some enthusiastic new owners and show our cars to some future owners.

BTW, danal's car had the lighted rear applique' with Blue tooth smart phone controller, co-developed with artsci.
I followed his car for a bit, and the rear lighted TESLA does look stunning, turn indicator sequencing and all.
He also had multiple samples of different stages of the applique' process.

Thanks again to bollar for organizing this event.

Last edited:
Still in my "to do or not to front license plate" phase. Looks like I count roughly 4-5 out of 11 with front license plate?

That's about right in my visual poll. I just consider the no front tag an extra tax yet to be paid. I think over the last 20 years I have paid it once, and not on the Tesla. IME, before you get stopped you have to be committing some other infraction then you might get "the tax" for no front tag.

I the area I live I sometimes survey the on-coming traffic to on who's got a front tag. Typically if the car is a fancy one, it's 50/50 whether the tag is there.

Last edited: