Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Kr*st*n P*g*t

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

AudubonB

One can NOT induce accuracy via precision!
Mar 24, 2013
Not willing to knowingly supply trading bots with fodder, so am starting this thread with a modestly cryptic title and am placing it Off Topic....

am on the road now; 1,800 miles into the 3,800 back to work, and hauling 25,500 pounds, so it's a slow slog. But I did notice that the above-mentioned person's twitterfeed shows she no longer is employed by TM.

Has anyone any insight into this?

Formerly known as Chris. She is a he. Or he is a she. Perspective I guess. I thought it was a guy when I saw a photo once but I guess he changed his gender recently.

So 'she' would be the correct pronoun.

(And imo, gender changes don't fall under the off-quoted 'public's right to know'. If she chose to make it a public talking point, then that's her decision. But I'm not aware that she chose to put this out there for public discussion.)

Right. But you knew the gossip. :)

Ok you're right. I live in a bubble and I'm also an internet troll. Actually , what best may describe me is a photo of my insights personality profile thinge:

7e6c4ce6610a4940466a3f2dbd538834.jpg

Top down of course. But I bet you could guess that.

99.9% of the time, I couldn't agree with you more, Nigel. In this case, the asterisks were there as an attempt to keep a potentially sensitive - and possibly negative - news item regarding TM from bot-searches. I had no suspicion this thread would descend to where it did.
Anyway, I'm now another 300 miles further down the road, so my next question is - has anyone knowledge of a replacement in place?

(Maybe I'll learn the answer in Whitehorse, YukonT, my next stop with a Starbucks....) :smile:

There is also the possibility that the security has been vastly improved, and the job is done.

Seems like a "firefighter", put out the majority of the f*i*r*e*s, then leave the mop up crew to put out any hot spots, and move on to the next situation.

I'm sure she was well compensated - but that isn't usually the driver for people at her level. The challenge, the ability to affect permanent change ... those are the things that I'm sure would attract someone at her skill level. And perhaps she accomplished what she set out to do at Tesla & was ripe for a new challenge. Can totally understand that.