Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where can I buy tesla brake caliper cover?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've seen it in pictures online. Looking for the Tesla logo white brake caliper cover. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Also, besides dipping the emblems is there somewhere that sells black Tesla emblems?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

I have not seen Tesla only covers. You can do like i'm going to do is order the red epoxy paint from Amazon and then the Tesla stickers. from EBay. I will post pics of my Experience. Probably next week

Would like to see the results. I did this with my former porsche and it looked good. I used masking tape over the letters though and that was a pain.

Just purchased directly from MGP caliper covers. Red (or I'm assuming other colors available) pop-in covers, set of 4 for $200. They can put the Tesla logo on the covers for additional $70 (black or silver color, white is add'l $20). Turnaround time is about 2 weeks. I have a P85+ but missed the changeover to red calipers so this mod is long overdue! Will post pics when they arrive.

Just purchased directly from MGP caliper covers. Red (or I'm assuming other colors available) pop-in covers, set of 4 for $200. They can put the Tesla logo on the covers for additional $70 (black or silver color, white is add'l $20). Turnaround time is about 2 weeks. I have a P85+ but missed the changeover to red calipers so this mod is long overdue! Will post pics when they arrive.

have you a had a chance for pics?

i couldnt find this on their site, do you have a link?