Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Shop Promo Code

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm about to order a bunch of stuff from their site and noticed there's an area to enter a promo code, assume it'll save me on shipping costs. Does anyone on here happen to have one that they're not going to use or can point me in the right direction to get one. I'm going to ask me SA and DM tomorrow however figured I'd start here first. Thanks!

• Helpful
Reactions: mservice
I think he's referring to the old referral program...

I called tesla yesterday (1/26/2016) because I wanted to buy a coat and cant use the 25% off on gear online. I was told to use my promo code and told her I didn't have one. she said call your rep, he has the promo codes. I called my rep in NJ and was told he will find out for me, because he was also unaware of the promo codes.

is there truth in this? as per headquarters, yes. should I be doubting what she said? no, because she works there and I don't have proof she's wrong.

Last edited:
I called tesla yesterday (1/26/2016) because I wanted to buy a coat and cant use the 25% off on gear online. I was told to use my promo code and told her I didn't have one. she said call your rep, he has the promo codes. I called my rep in NJ and was told he will find out for me, because he was also unaware of the promo codes.

is there truth in this? as per headquarters, yes. should I be doubting what she said? no, because she works there and I don't have proof she's wrong.

I've never heard of this, so let us know how it turns out.

I just need a few things but I hate paying $30 for shipping. I have been spoiled with my Amazon Prime 2 day free shipping. At least cut the shipping price, c'mon! Couple shirts and air compressor $30 to ship? I have bought much bigger items w/free shipping! The local store has NOTHING or I would pick it up there