Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Arkansas Owners?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Omaha is in Boone County, just about an hour South of my location in Missouri. Not much in the way of EV infrastructure in the area, but you shouldn't need much. From there you can reach Springfield, Little Rock and a few other areas such as Fayetteville, where you do have decent shopping, culture and some EV infrastructure.

I am thinking of moving back to Arkansas. We have a service center here in Denver.
The closest service center to Arkansas is Dallas or the soon to open OK City.
Do Tesla owners in Arkansas have issues with being so far from seevice?
Do Rangers travel to other states?

I am thinking of moving back to Arkansas. We have a service center here in Denver.

They will travel out of state. I spoke with the St. Louis service who mentioned needing to drive to Little Rock one time to change a fob battery for a customer there who insisted on them coming rather than doing it themselves.

Last December I had my 12,500 service done. Tesla sent a flatbed truck to my house at 7 in the morning and took it to the Nashville service center. It was back by noon the next day. I didn't need a loaner which I know they would have provided. Hopefully LR will have a service center in the next two years.

Very interesting - almost exactly half the number of Teslas registered in Alabama (82 as of last week).
You have three superchargers in Alabama we have none. Don't you think that is a big factor in getting the word out about Tesla. We do have three destination chargers now, one in Hot Springs and two in Northwest Arkansas (one at a liquor store of all places!).

For anybody who's interested, Tesla installed two 80 Amp Tesla chargers on I-40 at the Super 8 in Russellville, AR. It's listed on plugshare but not on Tesla's Findit site yet.

Just talked to Nick, the manager there and said anybody passing through can charge there. He's very interested in learning about electric cars.