Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chronicle live UK - New car road test: Tesla Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
56 minutes long? I didn't see a video. I read the text. Text had lots of errors. I don't play news videos. Too much waste of time. Website had some silly survey and lots of clickbait clutter.

There are technical errors in the text, like "batteries developed by Pioneer," and motor "above" the rear axle.

The author did understand and convey the customer value very well.

GSP

I would recommend watching the video. The author clearly gets why the MS is a game changer. There are a few factual errors in both the text and the video but nothing catastrophic at all.

He does address most concerns an average uk buyer would have and explains the advantages of an ev clearly and succinctly. Overall I liked it.

One of the most enthusiastic reviews of Model S I've seen and it did something pretty unique in making the value argument when comparing it to other cars in its class. This contrasts other journalists who look at the price and write it off as too expensive. In fact, this guy called them out several times.

???? It's a very thorough review of the car. Over 56 minutes long going into the fine details. I didn't hear one error in his comprehensive review though it was made before the new 70D version and new option choices.

Yeah, overall good review for new interested buyers, etc. But he sort of dogged the 60 completely - perhaps the 70 would fair better as he placed an emphasis on range.

Jonathan Crouch from caranddriving.com looks at the Tesla Model S

New car road test: Tesla Model S - - Chronicle Live

The following is a newer article with different text about the 70D, but the same video:

New car road test: Tesla Model S 70D - - Chronicle Live

(Note that the Irish reviewer you see in the detailed video isn't Jonathan Crouch. Jonathan Crouch does the initial voiceover.)

Very thorough video review, with a realistic approach to the level of options typical buyers would expect to select.