Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hotwheels Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My source at Mattel tells me the Model S for Hotwheels is on its way. Look for perhaps two versions in the collection to be released in 2015. Also, there is also a Model S Matchbox coming as well, presumably to appear more as a stock version. Phil Stillman, your petition may have paid off.

That is a great idea... I have owned over 50cars in the last 30years. This makes me officially a car Whore! Yes I said it! I need therapy. the first step is to admit it. You have witnessed the first step.

3s-a-charm. I was thinking of a gant chart..

I already posted pics in another thread.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showthread.php/46107-I-want-to-buy-a-tesla-cheap-as-possible?p=981658&viewfull=1#post981658

- - - Updated - - -

matchbox.png

- - - Updated - - -

i have no idea why they put wheels like that on though.

My source at Mattel tells me the Model S for Hotwheels is on its way. Look for perhaps two versions in the collection to be released in 2015. Also, there is also a Model S Matchbox coming as well, presumably to appear more as a stock version. Phil Stillman, your petition may have paid off.

Any idea when these will be released? Is this like a Tesla 2015, or should I start looking on the shelves in Target in a month or two?