Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OOPS should have used TWACC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ouch.jpg
Out for a walk last week and saw this by the repair shop.......Not mine but looks like maybe hit the back or a truck......

"TWaffic Awawe Cwuise Contwol"?

Haha...the exact same thing went through my head when I saw TWACC.

Are you really THE founder of the burrito?

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like the standard frunk dent, probably didn't have his hands in the right place when he closed it.

I want to laugh (because this post is funny), but I feel too bad for the owner of that Tesla!

I have an editor for my work web site. Maybe i need her to edit my posts here. But now that i posted that i do think i will always call it TWAFFIC aware cruise control. LOL

Ok I'm mad now. Mine didn't come with one of those, I'm suing Tesla.
Chill out you should get that in 6.3 very soon......

Hmm... I've been doing software for a while now and I admit I think they're going to have a few obstacles to overcome when they try to put out that update.

Probably going to need to be hooked up to a supercharger for that one to utilize the frunk's hidden energy->matter converter... and sit there for about 140 million years while it gathers enough energy.

Tesla has been somewhat unclear about the automated driving feature coming in 7.0 and how it works. Similar to Siri or Cortana I think this shows the potential opportunity we have to make driving easier. I do agree that we might require a hardware upgrade however to make this work properly.

Ok I'm mad now. Mine didn't come with one of those, I'm suing Tesla.

I only have an older classic Model S, but is that the new autopilot hardware I've been hearing about? Nice upgrade! I seem to recall an earlier version of that type of autopilot using a male, blow-up model that was used to fly an Airplane. I saw it in a movie, but it seemed to work fine back then, until it sprung a leak. This newer version seems far more refined!

I only have an older classic Model S, but is that the new autopilot hardware I've been hearing about? Nice upgrade! I seem to recall an earlier version of that type of autopilot using a male, blow-up model that was used to fly an Airplane. I saw it in a movie, but it seemed to work fine back then, until it sprung a leak. This newer version seems far more refined!

Great movie BTW!