Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Test Drive

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm on business in Seattle and walked into the Tesla showroom today to take a look. I've got a Model S reservation and just wanted to see what was going on.

After talking with the two sales folks in the showroom, they offered a ride in the Roadster. I was giddy.

I was prepared for the acceleration and the Tesla grin. Or I thought I was.

I had clearly underestimated things. Ho-ly S**t that thing's got torque.

So when are you ordering your Roadster? =) Once you drive it, you'll be thinking about it often then the wait for the Model S drags on. Hopefully you can hold out longer than I did. I waited 18 months on the Model S then after my test drive in Seattle too actually, ordered the Roadster. Can't wait until it gets here!

HaHa...another one hooked...you drive one, you want one...like shootin fish in a barrel...! :biggrin::wink:

Glad you enjoyed the ride Todd...I took my Father-in-Law & Brother-in- Law out for a ride in the Toronto (white) Roadster this morning...I think now they're even more excited than I am! :biggrin::biggrin:

Unfortunately I can't get one...my wife would kill me and I really can't afford it, although my 3-month old would probably fit comfortably in the trunk space...(OK that's wrong...)

However, I am considering bumping my Model S reservation to a signature reservation...

Don't underestimate the power of the wife behind the wheel. The same underestimation you had is her's, *times ten*. Mine was convinced on her drive after hearing me go on about my ride for a year. I do understand the price thing though...