Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A Word of Thanks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Huge shoutout to Tesla for participating in our small non-profit Montessori school's touch-a-truck fundraiser yesterday. Tesla was so kind as to send along an Ocean Blue Model S and Colin to our event where kids of all ages (parents especially!) swarmed all over the car, getting the chance to experience it for themselves. I had so many people ask me what my connection was to Tesla and how I was able to talk them into participating in our event. Well, I'm an owner of a Model S and Tesla is one of the most down-to-Earth, personable companies out there! Thanks, Tesla, for helping to make our event the best fundraiser in our school's history :)

Awesome! :smile:

Huge shoutout to Tesla for participating in our small non-profit Montessori school's touch-a-truck fundraiser yesterday. Tesla was so kind as to send along an Ocean Blue Model S and Colin to our event where kids of all ages (parents especially!) swarmed all over the car, getting the chance to experience it for themselves. I had so many people ask me what my connection was to Tesla and how I was able to talk them into participating in our event. Well, I'm an owner of a Model S and Tesla is one of the most down-to-Earth, personable companies out there! Thanks, Tesla, for helping to make our event the best fundraiser in our school's history :)