Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

I want to buy a tesla cheap as possible

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am very interested in buying a Tesla don't really care about the color or much else just that it is able to charge it a supercharger and has third row seats. I am looking to spend between 45 and 50 I know that some may feel that that is too cheap but now with the 70 D I think that is a reasonable offer
thanks for any help

I am very interested in buying a Tesla don't really care about the color or much else just that it is able to charge it a supercharger and has third row seats. I am looking to spend between 45 and 50 I know that some may feel that that is too cheap but now with the 70 D I think that is a reasonable offer
thanks for any help

Tesla's CPO program has already started up in many areas, so if you call your local Tesla Store, they might be able to find your matching Model S. Additionally there's cars.com or autotrader.com.

here you go! :

matchbox.png