Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nice russian prep seen at Top Marques Monaco

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What do you think of this kit done by Larte design?
http://www.larte-design.com/auto_complect.php?id=176173
The front part is nice but the rear is a bit too much I think.
Does someone have an idea of the price?
176173_497.jpg

What a hideous mess. I think this is a great way to destroy the resale value of a Model S.

Any why the request to moderate and delete this thread? Seems this is a great thread to bring everyone together as it seems we all can agree that this is ugly :)

Any why the request to moderate and delete this thread? Seems this is a great thread to bring everyone together as it seems we all can agree that this is ugly :)

He had started a separate thread from this one, I posted the link. He hadn't seen the ongoing discussion (which is where our posts were moved to). No censorship going on. Just two threads on the same topic, merged into one so that ONE discussion could happen on the topic.

What a hideous mess. I think this is a great way to destroy the resale value of a Model S.

How would this destroy the resale value? There doesn't seem to be any modification, just a bumper swap. The stock look is not aggressive enough for my taste. I will be doing some significant changes after I order. I don't like that this has their own badge, however. It also looks like it would destroy aerodynamics. I might consider the rear bumper though. The Saleen or Unplugged front end is much better.

Does look slightly better in that vid but still prefer stock.

I think the model S is one of the best looking saloons (ok actually a hatchback - sorry can't remember american terminology). It manages to take on a coupe look without sacrificing much space or practicality.

The nose cone is the weakest part of the design and a facelift to improve it is going to be hard to live without as my p85d won't have it.

Don't know about value but agree IMHO that it's hideous and very heavy-handed. One of the great qualities of the Model S design is its fluidity and gracefulness. The front and rear of this design could hardly be called graceful. Trendy and gimmicky might be better words. These kinds of front end designs are now the common currency of car styling. They're not pretty but I'll concede that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.