Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Tesla P85D... converting one person at a time

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

benjiejr

Technogeekextraordinaire
Nov 20, 2014
San Antonio, Texas
Took some car enthusiast friends on rides in the P85D and they had a blast! Here's some footage from the dash cam catching all their quotes. Had to bleep some of it out to keep it family friendly.

[video]https://youtu.be/zYIrwGzfpSQ[/video]

I enjoyed this. Thanks for sharing. It's like we are all ambassadors for the car.

Thank you. Totally agree. These are hard-core, modding, car guys and gals. I know it's something totally different and unexpected for them and I'm glad they are open to new ideas. They really seemed to be shocked and had no idea what this car can do. They asked so many questions. That's how I knew they were truly interested. We all still love the sound of their cars, but we can also appreciate what Tesla offers.

Thank you. Totally agree. These are hard-core, modding, car guys and gals. I know it's something totally different and unexpected for them and I'm glad they are open to new ideas. They really seemed to be shocked and had no idea what this car can do. They asked so many questions. That's how I knew they were truly interested. We all still love the sound of their cars, but we can also appreciate what Tesla offers.

Exactly. I don't want to be preachy with this vehicle. I just want folks to be educated and this is something I enjoy. We should just keep this thread for folks' reactions.