Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Win a Tesla (Canadian Residents Only)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pffft last spring? You mean no duo motor no auto pilot ! I'm out! :)

Very cool that Canadian tire did this I had no idea they were so interested in Tesla. Good on them for keeping up with new technology. Hopefully this means more 3rd party support for Tesla in Canada.

Pffft last spring? You mean no duo motor no auto pilot ! I'm out! :)

Very cool that Canadian tire did this I had no idea they were so interested in Tesla. Good on them for keeping up with new technology. Hopefully this means more 3rd party support for Tesla in Canada.

I doubt it. I think one of their executives wanted to test it out and use it for a "promotion" for his company later, maybe to replace it with the new P85D :tongue:.

Page 14 of the current flyer shows a Tesla being washed. Logo in plain sight.

One of the bigwigs @ CT bought the Tesla (60Kw model) and it was featured in their catalogue last year and it's up for raffle now. Who knows how many Kms are on it but who cares. Win it and sell it. The use the funds to upgrade ;)

I happen to know a Billes family member (Canadian tire founding family) who's also very keen on the Tesla.

Just finished answering their questions and got my entry in. If I had known that Oil Changes only had 3 EASY steps, maybe I wouldn't have bought my MS :)
Three steps because they left out the ones most DIY'ers have to go through... including:
  1. Jack up car, place on precarious wooden blocks
  2. Crawl under car, bumping head at least twice on suspension and undercarriage
  3. De-skin knuckles removing oil plug bolt
  4. Lose bolt in hot oil in drain tray
  5. Burn fingers retrieving lost bolt

etc...

LOL So true. I gave up on doing my own oil changes once I stopped driving old beaters for many of those reasons.

I always thought it would be slick to have one of those pumps that can pull the oil out the dipstick tube. You still have to get underneath the car to take off the filter however...

Three steps because they left out the ones most DIY'ers have to go through... including:

etc...

etc...

You forgot the mandatory drinking of beer between each step.