Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Garage Graphics for Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone created any cool art or graphics to hang in your garage to celebrate your Tesla? I recently framed a poster of Nikola Tesla's alternating motor engine patent (bright blue with white lettering) that hangs in her parking spot that looks cool:

Amazon.com: Tesla Alternating Motor Patent Art Blueprint Poster (20 Prints

But I'd really like a giant size red Tesla symbol or fat head graphic. Any creative ideas out there?

yeah, that's pretty much what I was thinking, thanks a ton! I'm wondering if I could one-up and get an Adobe Illustrator file of a Tesla SuperCharger. It'd be cool to have that vinyl graphic on the wall to imitate a supercharger in your garage. Kind of like an updated version of people having antique gas pumps in their garage. Anyone out there in cyber space done this yet or have that file? I'm artistically illiterate

We created this LED lit sign with a floating Tesla T for the garage and have had lots of compliments on it! Love seeing all of these awesome garages and creative decor!
il_570xN.797060852_c2xx.jpg
il_570xN.797060894_7lb9.jpg

Reactions: Boourns
Hi guys I was looking for some art work like blueprints for the Model S. A friend of mine owns 2 Model S and I wanted to prepare a very special gift for his birthday. Do you know if is there any blueprints already done? I just found couple of very basic ones on ebay and amazon. I am working in something more detailed with the parts, accessories and the tech specs. Will anyone be interested later in those blueprints designs for your garages or offices?

Reactions: ATC@LWSK
Has anyone created any cool art or graphics to hang in your garage to celebrate your Tesla? I recently framed a poster of Nikola Tesla's alternating motor engine patent (bright blue with white lettering) that hangs in her parking spot that looks cool:

Amazon.com: Tesla Alternating Motor Patent Art Blueprint Poster (20 Prints

But I'd really like a giant size red Tesla symbol or fat head graphic. Any creative ideas out there?

Got those designed! They look similar to the Nikola Tesla's alternating motor engine blueprint. But they are designed with the Model S specs and accessories.

Attachments

• eabb584b-2695-460a-8834-c2480cb4229d.jpg
    eabb584b-2695-460a-8834-c2480cb4229d.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 124
Where can you buy these? They are awesome.

Hi nybw51mr42 I designed them. You price them and I send the collection to you. I can place your NAME and VIN of your car in the blueprints, that's what I did for my friend. He loved them and displayed them at his office. They can be printed in photo paper or common paper that is your personal choice. I can try a print in photo paper and upload couple pictures to compare the differences. Just let me know. About the price, again you name it, I will check the cost of production because the frames are a bit expensive but affordable (about 50-60 dollars the set), cost of print (depending on the material, paper or photo paper), plus shipping to your location. Something is for sure, they look nice and the can't be found anywhere, trust me I tried and I just found a couple of basic ones, my friend's birthday was yesterday and they are displayed at his office today. He couldn't wait. hahaha

Reactions: Litigate28