Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Interior color with textile headliner

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I placed my order last night for a 70D with black paint. I've opted for the next-gen seats inside, along with black interior. Of course, I'm still debating a switch to grey or tan interior. All look good, and I'm sure I would be happy with any of them. In design studio, the tan interior with the textile headliner seems to clash, but seeing it in an actual interior it looks great. Does anyone have any suggestions on interior colors? Black too hot? Tan gets dirty? I was only able to see the grey interior from the outside so I really haven't had a chance to sit in it and check it out closely.

Thanks!

Thanks for the replies. I have had tan interiors in the past. They tend to get dirty but I always liked the look. However, I was sitting in a 70D with a black interior and thought it looked great. I'm curious to see what people have to say about the grey.

I had tan in my first Model S and switched to the black interior for the second Model S. I was struggling with keeping the tan seats looking clean. I have the full black interior: black seats, black Alcantara headliner, and piano black trim. So far I really like it. That said the two tone of the tan interior did provide a nice contrast.

As for grey, I can't help there, sorry.

I don't have a MS yet, but my Toyota 4Runner has gray leather seats and after 9 years, they still new just as new, save one scratch from a pen in a friend's pocket. That said, I don't have kids and didn't have a dog until 5 years ago and he normally sits in the other car.

Grey seats will clash with the textile headliner. Grey with black headliner looks great.

Tan or black seats will look nice with textile headliner, just depending on your preference. I used to prefer tan interior, but now I prefer the low maintenance of black interior.

I have a blue Model S with gray interior and the textile headliner. The gray leather is actually very light and looks great with the headliner. I originally wanted the tan interior, but am extremely happy with the blue and gray combination.