Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Open video letter to @elonmusk PLEASE sell me extended warrenty after 1.5 year

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dear TMC

I love my Tesla and have driven 78.000km (almost 50.000 miles) in the last 1.5 years. In the meantime my doorhandels, my chair, my big screen and other items have broken down and have been repaired by the excellent service center in Amsterdam (thanks guys). But last friday I heard that the warrenty is ending because it's not 4 years but max 80k km'rs.

Dear Elon, I know you are a very sophisticated startup and think have become a lot better with the model S. But I would LOVE to buy extended warranty. Like Mercedes does €1000/year and a maximum of 4 years. Could you extend me that same pleasure? Would ensure me peace of mind.

Video Letter to @elonmusk: Warranty stops after 1.5 years, please sell me extended coverage Open Video letter to @elonmusk : please sell me extended warrenty - YouTube

Sincerely

Vincent Everts
Trendwatcher
Tesla owner see English Archives - Tesla Transformation

Dear TMC

I love my Tesla and have driven 78.000km (almost 50.000 miles) in the last 1.5 years. In the meantime my doorhandels, my chair, my big screen and other items have broken down and have been repaired by the excellent service center in Amsterdam (thanks guys). But last friday I heard that the warrenty is ending because it's not 4 years but max 80k km'rs.

Dear Elon, I know you are a very sophisticated startup and think have become a lot better with the model S. But I would LOVE to buy extended warranty. Like Mercedes does €1000/year and a maximum of 4 years. Could you extend me that same pleasure? Would ensure me peace of mind.

Video Letter to @elonmusk: Warranty stops after 1.5 years, please sell me extended coverage Open Video letter to @elonmusk : please sell me extended warrenty - YouTube

Sincerely

Vincent Everts
Trendwatcher
Tesla owner see English Archives - Tesla Transformation
Not sure what the Euro warranty terms are, but in USA, extended warranty is available up to 100,000 miles 4 more years.