Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

April OC Tesla Club Meet - April 26th - Reagan Presidential Library in Simi Valley

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

AEdennis

Jul 23, 2013
All are welcome, Model S, Roadster, Reservation Holders, and anyone else interested in joining.

Figured to get our next meet-up at the Reagan Library this month.

We're scheduled for a prompt start with a Docent led group tour on Sunday, April 26, 2015 at 10:30 AM in Simi Valley. So, our meetup is promptly at 10:00 am at the Reagan Library staff parking lot.

Here's the Google Maps for the Reagan Library.

The Reagan Library charges for entry and require one form of payment for the whole party, so we're collecting fees ahead for the entire party.

Please see the options below and remit payment to my Paypal (please PM me with your email and get added to the list so that I can reply with my email address, also let me know if you want to be added to club emails.)

Column 1 - with fees calculated (3% And $0.30 Paypal fees)

$19.89 per Adult
$16.80 per Senior (Age 62+)
$12.67 per Youth (Age 11-17)
$9.58 per Child (Age 3-10)
$0.00 per toddler/infant 2 and under Free
$7.52 GuideCam Rental (Audio tour equipped with still and video cameras)
$5.46 GuideCam Rental for orders of 20 or more.

Column 2 - without fees (if you pay with either Paypal balance, or opt to pay fees directly to Paypal)

$19 per Adult
$16 per Senior (Age 62+)
$12 per Youth (Age 11-17)
$9 per Child (Age 3-10)
2 and under Free
$7 GuideCam Rental (Audio tour equipped with still and video cameras)
$5 GuideCam Rental for orders of 20 or more.

Capt601 has graciously offered to lead the group from its traditional central OC meet location at the Portola Coffee at Costa Mesa meeting there at 7:30 AM with the tentative schedule of arriving at and having breakfast at 8:00 AM inside the Hilton Garden Inn in Redondo Beach (for breakfast and Supercharge). With a planned departure from Redondo Beach around 9:00 AM to arrive at the Reagan Library at 10:00 AM.

We'll figure to gather at the staff parking lot for pictures and conversation before starting the docent tour at 10:30 AM.

Please fill out the Google Sign Up Sheet for the event and indicate where you will join the group. We'd like to request the final count by April 22, 2015 at 8pm and final payment due by April 23, 2015 at 8pm since we have to get our final count to the library so that they can get our docents assigned to us.

Please identify how many of each tickets, and if you send a Paypal payment to my email at (please PM me with your email and get added to the list so that I can reply with my email address, also let me know if you want to be added to club emails.). If you're sending via a Paypal balance OR opt to cover the fees, then the second column applies, OTHERWISE please use the first column for payment. (calculated the $0.30 AND the 3% charge to get to the same fees), this is calculated for your ease of use. We're looking at a pass-through here.

Since we're a car club the folks at the Reagan Library will let the group park at the Staff parking together at 10:00 AM (so we can get some nice Tesla pictures.)

The tour will take several hours and we should be done around lunch. Of particular interest to us will be several Hollywood Cars and cars of Heads of State, not nearly as many as the Nethercutt Collection, but the Reagan Library also has an Air Force One.

After the Tour we can all get our own meals at either the Reagan's Country Cafe or the Reagan Pub.

Hope you can join us.

--AEDennis, Capt601, and Apoclyps (who continues to join us in his heart)

Last edited:
Partial photos uploaded to the OC Tesla Groups page....

Here's the group (people shot)

attachment.php

Additionally, there are photos of the Reagan Library trip on my flickr stream...

It was nice to see the DeLorean group there as well, not EVs, but definitely an interesting car.