Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bay Area Rim Repair

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There's a great guy in the Bay Area as well. Referred to my Tesla Approved Body Shop in San Francisco by the local Service Center as the only guy in the Bay Area that can match the colors on Tesla wheels. No other reman rim companies will touch them. Keep in mind Tesla only recommends refinishing of the rims. For any damage to the rims in excess of simple refinishing, Tesla recommends replacement. Safety first.

I'm interested in how the service works? I live near the Tesla Burlingame location but just scraped by 21" Grey Turbine left rear rim this week. Since there is no spare tire, how would the repair be done? Do you need to leave your car for the day or wait while they repair it since they would need to match the paint as well? Thanks.

There's a great guy in the Bay Area as well. Referred to my Tesla Approved Body Shop in San Francisco by the local Service Center as the only guy in the Bay Area that can match the colors on Tesla wheels. No other reman rim companies will touch them. Keep in mind Tesla only recommends refinishing of the rims. For any damage to the rims in excess of simple refinishing, Tesla recommends replacement. Safety first.

Still waiting for the name, @ModelC... :rolleyes: