Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Soon to be Tesla owner in PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Door handle wouldn't open. (all 4 have been replaced with Gen 2 now). and charge port wouldn't light up or tell me on the dash when I left it open.

Also still have a rattle in the back. I'm getting ready to just shoot at the back seat until the noise stops.

I believe all the D's have auto closing charge ports, but does the 'new' regular S? Seems stupid to do it for 3/4 cars... unless they just want to run through stock of the old style.

Still love my S, but it was only to ever hold me over until the X drops.

Door handle wouldn't open. (all 4 have been replaced with Gen 2 now). and charge port wouldn't light up or tell me on the dash when I left it open.

Also still have a rattle in the back. I'm getting ready to just shoot at the back seat until the noise stops.

I believe all the D's have auto closing charge ports, but does the 'new' regular S? Seems stupid to do it for 3/4 cars... unless they just want to run through stock of the old style.

Still love my S, but it was only to ever hold me over until the X drops.

Ah, sorry to hear that. I would be looking at the 70D, so no charge port issue I suppose.