Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2010 Red Roadster 2.5, 48000 miles, excellent condition - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2010 Red Roadster 2.5, 48000 miles, excellent condition

Just have to let this one go guys. Boy do I wish that this had a transformer button to turn into a family car due to the recent arrival of my daughter. Another lucky future owner now awaits!

Current max range 220 miles, very healthy battery. Just replaced tires. Factory sound system, navigation upgrade. 240v UMC charging cord with 14-50 adapter. OVMS v2 installed. Paint protection film. All annual services with records, excellent condition. Still under warranty. Price negotiable.

List Date: 4/9/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2010 Red Roadster 2.5, 48000 miles, excellent condition
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

DYAAhHaKT8e6.jpg
B4dZpg7Z7uVT.jpg
sDe7rWKYCsHm.jpg
fkTQgsVYhmW1.jpg
J4Shmx2zZWZ5.jpg
px3zANJs0SJ8.jpg
5MJNEqzTwHF8.jpg
qVsGPBbznwbr.jpg

Should have noted that I further reduced the price to reflect on a minor accident. Nothing that isn't fully repairable though.
I am not in the market for a Roadster, as I already have one, but just want to make a friendly suggestion. Posting that the car has had a "minor accident" without providing any explanation of what was damaged, what was repaired, and what residual damage (if any) is still present is likely to scare off potential buyers.

ecarfan is right. I am interested in this car after the price reductions, but I would need to know exact details of the accident and damages, if it was repaired, and how it was repaired. I would also love to see a window sticker.

I've been looking mostly at 2008s in the $50k - $65k price range. Yours is newer, looks to be in incredible condition, and has some definite advantages over those. But that needs to be weighed against higher miles and this accident damage. Giving all the details you can will make it easier on potential buyers to do that, rather than just sticking within their comfort zone.

Thanks!

Not a problem guys. Long story short, I've scraped the passenger side of the car against a highway guardrail while attempting to pull on over. Was a pretty scary situation in that I was driving home from work late, almost home, then suddenly halfway blacked out with severe vertigo.

While the door was spared any scapes and the paint protection film absorbed most of the damage along the front fender and wheels. It looks like I'll be getting a brand new freshly painted panel in the front and rear fender with brand new 3m clear film and rims. No airbags deployed and the car didn't even give off any error codes while further driving and tests were done. I'm having it worked on by one of the only 2 body shops in the whole southeast region certified to work on roadsters.

Not a problem guys. Long story short, I've scraped the passenger side of the car against a highway guardrail while attempting to pull on over. Was a pretty scary situation in that I was driving home from work late, almost home, then suddenly halfway blacked out with severe vertigo.

While the door was spared any scapes and the paint protection film absorbed most of the damage along the front fender and wheels. It looks like I'll be getting a brand new freshly painted panel in the front and rear fender with brand new 3m clear film and rims. No airbags deployed and the car didn't even give off any error codes while further driving and tests were done. I'm having it worked on by one of the only 2 body shops in the whole southeast region certified to work on roadsters.

Thanks for the details Blavenn, and sorry to hear about the accident. Sounds terrifying!

Could you please insure that I have the correct understanding:
- There was damage to the front quarter panel and rear fender, but not the door
- Both the quarter panel and fender are being replaced with new parts
- Your price includes these repairs being done
- The rest of the car is in excellent aesthetic condition
- Has Tesla looked at the car?

And do you happen to have a list of optional equipment on the car?

I was planning on purchasing a low mileage 2008 which is where most of my research has been concentrated. I'll need to read a bit about how the batteries hold up, and I'll need to get in touch with my bank as the pricing is a little higher than I was planning on, but I'm definitely interested. Can I give you a call about it tomorrow?

That is correct. The door wasn't touched because above the front and rear wheels the fenders stick out an inch or two.

The fenders will be replaced by tesla as soon as they can get the parts which is what I'm waiting on now. They have seen the car already. And they actually do see it on an average bimonthly basis due to me having the worst luck with tires.

Price includes the repairs.

Rest of car is in excellent condition as it was a CPO 2 years ago and Tesla went above and beyond to replace all cosmetic parts that even had the tiniest blemish or scratch. The battery is seeming to hold up well as I usually always charge at my work (photos taken at my office) to let the battery get a cool down in the florida sun. PluginAmerica has done a very extensive thorough analysis of the roadster batteries over the years on how theyre holding up to the temperature, mileage, etc. Still has over a year left on the full warranty and is transferrable. I have the documents for this as well as all the options that were installed. Which is the leather obviously, upgraded sound system with subwoofer and navi, backup camera, paint protection film. Can send you the PDFs if you like. 754-400-0514 is my number feel free to call anytime.

Last edited:
Should be 2010, had to look it up again to double check since I do have my forum signature stating that lol. When looking up via a VIN number tool or carfax report it shows as 2010 but every time I go for service, all my service receipts from Tesla say 2011. Never understood or found out why. Sorry about the confusion guys, the thread title and ad should and will be changed.

Aspmkp, PM sent.

For more clarification about the model year, I found out it is officially a 2010 and per the Manufacturer’s Certificate of Origin, it was dated 12/17/2010.

Also I might have a pending deposit coming in very shortly to have the car reserved.