Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S iOS App 2.3 Bug

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
[FONT=.HelveticaNeueInterface-Regular]New version seems more stable and it is cool to have it in French for those of us French speaking. However, when in French, it displays garbage text instead of the temperature inside the car. Switching my OS back to English fixes the issue but that's not really convenient. Anyone else seen this?[/FONT]

I've installed the updated app. Seems to be more responsive, and I am not getting any timeout errors.
I wondered about the French issue on the climate screen, so switched my 5s to french. It showed the interieur temperature as ,1f . In english it shows 11.0c.

So yes, seems to be a bug.

- - - Updated - - -

When turning the heat on to 28C, the inside temperature shown in french stays at ,1f . I was hoping it would change so I could see a pattern as the car heated up.

btw..they really put "flash" as the french word to flash the lights.? Je pense qu'ils peuvent choisir une autre mot.

I confirm on my side when I switch my iPhone in French. Fortunately I use English normally.

IMG_5445.PNG
English.PNG