Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Warm Silver Pictures (aka Titanium)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Nevek

Overt Member
Apr 30, 2014
Seattle
Here are a few pictures from a 70D in Seattle this morning (should be at the Westlake Sales office by tomorrow.)

I like it.

Attachments

• IMG_3598.jpeg
    IMG_3598.jpeg
    107.8 KB · Views: 7,697
  • IMG_3599.jpg
    IMG_3599.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 8,423
  • IMG_3600.jpg
    IMG_3600.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 6,707
  • IMG_3601.jpg
    IMG_3601.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 7,265
Marketing nixed "Tarnished Silver" (the only way that this color has anything to do with silver)? Regardless of the name, a nice addition to the lineup.

Well, that and Taupe sounds like a color your great aunt, the librarian, wears.

I like it a lot.

I really like white for my MX, but I wanted to put some sort of paint protective coating on it (which everyone agrees looks horrible on white). Traditional silver gets lost in rain and fog. I had a silver car that several people just backed into in foggy weather. They never saw it. My current black car is way too hot for my current climate.

This tarnished taupe color could work. I wonder if distracted people might lose it in sunset/glare though. It's hard to defensively choose a vehicle color.
:wink:

Thanks to the OP for posting this.

The return of brown!

I'm instantly transported back to the 90s when "champagne"-colored Japanese cars like the Accord were in vogue. Looks pretty nice. I like it.

I had a mid-90's Accord that was almost exactly this new color. I'm glad the color is back, because it's gold but not tacky looking!

Like the warm silver color. Agree that it will hide dust and dirt. Will go good with the tan interior. Thanks for posting the pictures!

Speaking from experience, this is definitely probably one of the easiest colors to keep looking good :biggrin: