Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aftermarket spoiler - Tacky or cool?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Trunk Boot Spoiler Unpainted Gray Primer Wing Fit for Tesla Model s 2012 2015 | eBay

What do you think.

Yes, your opinion DOES matter, because you will be the biggest and fairest judges of anyone driving a Model S. Other people don't know any better. I could stick a dildo on top of the car, and they will think it's OEM because they don't know the options of the car.

But what about this spoiler? It's like the OEM one, but with those wing like extensions.

Do you think it's tacky, or cool.
I was thinking of painting it (or covering it) on the same carbon fiber, opaque color of the OEM ones, just for continuity's sake.

Thoughts?

Not offensive to me, based on that one pic. Great price, that's for sure. But what about fit and quality? I'm happy with my stock and don't feel compelled to change it. I also actually like the satin finish, though I will buff it to make feel silky smooth. It's a bit rough.

I'd love to see it from the rear.

hmm....actually. Don't know if it's the photos, but it looks a little longer than the stock one. And the length is turning me off. It just looks like too much.
Mine gives the car a sporty/spoiler-y look, but it's somewhat subtle. This just looks....like an aftermarket thing that doesn't quite belong. I'd have to see a picture from the side.