Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S - "Installz" Lighting Kit w/Installation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Model S - "Installz" Lighting Kit w/Installation

Photos were taken from my
2015 Tesla Model S 85 D - I have installed in many 2012-2014 Tesla Model S (Pre-Autopilot)

I will travel to your home/work or meet at Supercharger location within the NYC/NJ/Westchester/CT/PA Area to install this kit.

This is a plug and play kit, no wires are cut or tapped into.
I will use the existing connectors in your vehicle (with or without Premium Lighting Package) No matter what year or trim.

To improve dim lighting, the "Installz" Lighting Package provides you with a new, super-bright lighting source for the Trunk space in your Model S . When your Model S is parked in a low light area , the improved lighting makes small, stored items easy to locate.

Background:
Advanced MECP (Mobile Electronics Certified Professional)
Mobile Electronics Installation -10+ years

Trunk Lighting w/ Installation -$150

(Frunk Lighting , Glove Compartment, & Premium Interior Floor Accent Lighting also available upon request, additional cost)

Please Message me to purchase complete or custom kit: Tesla Motors Club - shadowinstallz

DIY Trunk Kit available through Evannex.com.

http://evannex.com/products/elluminer2-trunk-lighting-for-the-model-s

List Date: 4/8/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Tesla Model S - "Installz" Lighting Kit w/Installation
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $150.00 (Local Pickup Only)

buynowbutton.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

220zfcKbYuVG.jpg
ec1ced0b-b768-4cfd-b600-82e32dce9b2b.jpg
b58ae75e-5796-4336-bd65-f516604b25cc.jpg
7f8ac979-87c3-427f-9900-44ed52ec053c.jpg
310cd20a-7cbe-499a-abb0-67d992446b5a.JPG
9b6243fc-5e72-46ad-8056-15d86d0a37e7.jpg
cbad406e-3d1b-4a70-9986-0f944bb22421.jpg
a85ce28e-09b8-443b-a095-fd64c7a619b2.jpg
66d5f403-c090-4564-9d89-287810704cab.jpg
38bf7d15-9ea8-4bd0-b346-e6b096874c21.jpg

Al just installed a full light set which enhanced the frunk, trunk, glove box, and rear floor areas in back and front. I would have gladly paid Tesla 2-3 times this amount for the same exact setup. The one very important thing his current pictures don't capture is how smooth and clean the installs are. I took a chance and when he arrived, I asked to see the actual lights he would be installing. Rest assured, you're not getting a simple strip of SMDs glued all over the place. I originally considered a soft amber for the ambiance similar to my last vehicle but ended up settling on cool white to align with the current lighting.

Al is communicative, professional, timely, and an obvious Tesla fan! Simply put - I'm one happy customer.

If you live in the mid-Atlantic area, you should check this out....

Install was very easy.

Al came to install the trunk lighting kit for me last weekend. In all it took him 5 minutes so probably 10 minutes for someone doing the first time.

And the result is literally night and day :)
Highly recommended. I never understood why there was no lighting in the Model S trunk. The ridiculous little light in the trunk lid does not do anything.
And now I have proper light in my trunk. Yay!

Install was very easy.

Al came to install the trunk lighting kit for me last weekend. In all it took him 5 minutes so probably 10 minutes for someone doing the first time.

And the result is literally night and day :)
Highly recommended. I never understood why there was no lighting in the Model S trunk. The ridiculous little light in the trunk lid does not do anything.
And now I have proper light in my trunk. Yay!

Thanks!

I ordered both trunk and glove box light kids from Al.

It's a piece of cake to install, each kit took me less then 5 minutes to install.

for the trunk kit, the hardest part is getting enough guts to grab the trunk liner/carpet and to pull it out!

Once installed you will wonder how you got by with dim/no lights before!