Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Goulburn NSW

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great news story and congrats to Tesla/Evan for making it happen.

My hope is that as news stories like this roll out people will start to realise that putting in this kind of infrastructure is not easy and requires lots of permits/infrastructure work/TIME. I have full confidence though that we'll be driving from Melbourne to Brisbane before we know it!

image.jpg

Just passing through Goulburn - I guess the power substation made the visitors centre a good location.

I was in Goulburn on Friday 24th April for a track day at Wakefield Park (I have a Zero SR electric motorcycle). Doesn't look like any construction work has commenced yet but there were plenty of spare spaces at the Information Center for the Superchargers to go.

For those who want to take their Model S out for track day at Wakefield Park there is a Tesla Model S HPWC and a Tesla Roadster HPWC in garage 13/14. Suspect it got installed last year for some of the Car of The Year awards where they tested the Model S.

I was in Goulburn on Friday 24th April for a track day at Wakefield Park (I have a Zero SR electric motorcycle). Doesn't look like any construction work has commenced yet but there were plenty of spare spaces at the Information Center for the Superchargers to go.

For those who want to take their Model S out for track day at Wakefield Park there is a Tesla Model S HPWC and a Tesla Roadster HPWC in garage 13/14. Suspect it got installed last year for some of the Car of The Year awards where they tested the Model S.

I wonder if we have any forum members who are local to or regulars of Goulburn who can keep us updated with camera shots etc...?

Hey One Gear, I can see a good looking Model S in the car park!
I stopped by on 5 May and one of the ladies inside said that an electrician had been there making preparations, but there's nothing to see yet.
But it must be close!

Goulburn 5 May 2015.jpg