Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rumor of April 8 Announcement

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, I'm sure much to everyone's surprise, I think this rumor has high potential (and you've one-upped me, I haven't heard the rumor :)).

I've been saying Elon likes to do things in waves over in one of the investment threads ... he announced that the April 30th announcement is coming, gave us Q1 delivery numbers early, and I've asked a few friends privately, 'what do you think is next?'. He's started to squeeze the shorts a little and I don't think we're near the end of it. So a 'Elon Blog' would fit right in with how he likes to play.

This is pure speculation on my part. That's all. Absolutely not even a hint of a rumor that I've heard that would support what I'm saying.

There is apparently an Elon blog post scheduled for tomorrow morning (4/7/15). Speculation is that it might deal in new colors, and perhaps Model X update.

Haven't you learned from Elon? You don't just come out with a rumor outright. You first come out with a rumor that there will be a rumor!

And then you come up with a set of clues that are direct, very obvious, and right to the point, but nobody believes that it will be something so small, so instead they create 133 pages of speculation about every other possible farfetched idea of the planet that has nothing to do with what you actually said.

Tsk, tsk.

Well. Let's analyze that. Shall we? :biggrin:

Yes, good for 132 pages I'm sure.:smile:

I do really like the "rumors of future rumors," and "anoucements of future announcements." They give me something to look forward to. They allow Tesla to do wonders with a zero ad budget, putting thier money into SuperChargers instead. Just pure genius.

GSP

Hopefully he saves up some tweets for next week for the first successful SpaceX barge landing!. Now those are tweets I am really looking forward to.
Anything Tesla related will just drive everyone a little crazy trying to interpret every word he says.