Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Beijing scraps driving limits for electric vehicles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Beijing scrapped the daily driving limits for electric vehicles. They recently enacted a rule that imposed restrictions "if there's heavy pollution forecasted for more than 72 hours, besides pure electric vehicles, cars with even- and odd-numbered license plates will be allowed on the roads on alternating days." Beijing to Adpot "Odd-Even Plate Number Rule" If AQI Tops 300 for 3 Days

That would definitely be incentive enough for me to switch. I hope that helps drive Tesla sales there.

Last edited:
Beijing scrapped the daily driving limits for electric vehicles. The recently enacted a rule that imposed restrictions "if there's heavy pollution forecasted for more than 72 hours, besides pure electric vehicles, cars with even- and odd-numbered license plates will be allowed on the roads on alternating days." Beijing to Adpot "Odd-Even Plate Number Rule" If AQI Tops 300 for 3 Days

That would definitely be incentive enough for me to switch. I hope that helps drive Tesla sales there.

excellent. Yes, that'll drive sales.