Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Exagon Furtive e-GT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

dpeilow

May 23, 2008
Winchester, UK
Paris Preview: Exagon Furtive e-GT is a range-extended super-electric coupe [w/video]

exagon-furtive-egt-630.jpg

The 2+2 is said to achieve a Tesla Roadster-beating 0-60 time of 3.5 seconds with twin Siemens motors producing 340 horsepower. The all-important, all-electric range is similar to the Silicon Valley speedster as well, with 400 kilometers (248.5 miles) claimed as the distance possible before the need for its on-board gasoline motor to kick in to take you the next 400 kms.

Last edited by a moderator:
More info on the Exagon here: Exagon Furtive eGT: France’s Electric Luxo-Coupe | PluginCars.com
The Exagon Furtive eGT has two motors, each making 125 kW for a total of 340 horsepower at 10,000 rpm. These are very high voltage AC motors—700 volts to be precise. Super powerful and super efficient, these Siemens motors maybe the best on the market. They should enable the Exagon to cover the quarter-mile in the low 12s. Hey, this is a serious electric car! Top speed is a theoretical 178 mph, but there should be a electronic limiter on the production model.
attachment.php

I like the adjustable regen knob on the dash.
There is also adjustable pedal and ABS response, and some more I don't understand (I'm not much into cars).
But they say it's a validation console, so probably it won't be present in the final car. This dashboard seems to be only for testing purpose.

See here another version of the dashboard :
200356628.jpg

Exterior-2012-Exagon-Furtive-eGT-Dashboard-640x480.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, when I compare it to the kharma (4 seater, range-extended, sporty look), I think it's 2x overpriced. But since exagon builds electric snow racers, performance-wise it can be really good.

Time will tell, they intend to sell it starting october :)