Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Should my brother trade his 2015 Tahoe In for a Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My younger brother has always copying everything I buy. Ever since I got my model s he has been wanting one he drove mine for 2 days we switched cars becuase I got my car 3 days after him I'm just wondering he wants to know if the model s is for him or should he buy another vehicle instead by the way my brother is 23.:eek::scared:

Good for him to be able to even think about it at that age, I think he should go for it. After driving a big SUV for awhile, I can imagine that the Model S will feel even more amazing, as compared to people who already came off nimble little sports coupes/sedans.

My younger brother has always copying everything I buy. Ever since I got my model s he has been wanting one he drove mine for 2 days we switched cars becuase I got my car 3 days after him I'm just wondering he wants to know if the model s is for him or should he buy another vehicle instead by the way my brother is 23.:eek::scared:

I replaced my Chevy Suburban with a Model S, and I'm not looking back. Of course, the situation is probably a bit different since I have 4 children, but the Model S is versatile enough that it covers most of what a Tahoe does fairly easily. I've hauled beehives, air compressors, and all sorts of building supplies in Model S, along with the family road trips.

Thanks he really wanted to know what should he do but I think our dad probably went half with him he better not get the p85d like me he really probably needs the standard 85 for more range I gotta go I want to see him order it.....

- - - Updated - - -

I replaced my Chevy Suburban with a Model S, and I'm not looking back. Of course, the situation is probably a bit different since I have 4 children, but the Model S is versatile enough that it covers most of what a Tahoe does fairly easily. I've hauled beehives, air compressors, and all sorts of building supplies in Model S, along with the family road trips.
My brother did everything thing with is Tahoe he really loved it I had a Silverado before my 2 model s and I'm never going back to a combustion engine ever again but I will keep driving my dads m5..:biggrin:

I went strait from a 2009 Tahoe to my Model S... it was quite the shock. I still prefer SUVs and am just waiting to drive a Model X before ordering one... The Model S was to hold me over from going insane waiting for the... 3 years behind... Model X.

Ohh, and my 09 Tahoe and all GMs are JUNK. It was back at the stealership dozens of times, it's sat nav was more like an etch-a-sketch than a computer.
it's as advanced as modern as a 1920s microwave. even the 2015 has tons of issues.

I spent $16,000 driving my 09 Tahoe 100,000 miles on gas. When you take Tahoe + gas you easily get to afford a Model S.

Last edited:

Answer: if he has the money, he can do what he wants to.